Welcome at Dubai's 'Tastiest Way To Meet New People!'
If you are a 'FOODIE' who loves to enjoy real conversations and delicious homemade food paired with many laughter's, then join my unique social cooking & dining experience.
We are caught up in our busy lifestyle. Day in, day out. We miss out on opportunities that come our way to make new friends. Don't miss out - take a chance to expand your social (and professional) circle.
'Dine To Gather' connects people through a shared love of food, hospitality, fun, and adventure.
I organise fun and friendly evenings in the comfort of private homes so that you can cook together, interact and socialise with many like-minded people, thus expanding your social (and professional) circle.
Let's make cooking and dining an exciting event, connecting with people face to face on a personal level rather than online.
HOW DOES IT WORK?Get excited to meet like-minded people. Offer to host (save the ticket fee), or be invited to someone's home. Imagine you cook your favourite dish together with your cooking partner and indulge in a 3-course menu at 1 private home, meeting 4-5 new people.
Have foodlicious fun while making new friends and plan your next gathering.
WHO CAN JOIN?
Everyone who loves cooking, dining and gathering in a private relaxed atmosphere that lets you relax and be yourself.
- typically btw. 25 to 45+ years old
- female, male - singles, couples, friends, colleagues
- foodies & veggies, newbies or long around, fun and adventure seekers
Tell me about allergies or having a small home while filling the free registration. It's not a problem, join the adventure!
WHERE IS IT HAPPENING?
I'd like to recreate a sense of home for expats! It's at 1 private home
- register your interest for free, I'll group you with like-minded and send you an invitation to get your seat. Offer to host at your place, pay no event fee
- You are the chef for only one course and for the other courses you can sit back and relax to enjoy the culinary highlights
- max. 30 min travel route
For any concerns or questions, please do not hesitate to contact me at email@example.com.
WHAT DAY & TIME IS IT?
Event starts 7:30 PM
- Get the invitation latest 3 days in advance (Sunday/Wednesday/Friday)
- Decide on dish for the assigned course and go for groceries (for 6 Pers.)
- 7:30 till approx. 11 PM
Have fun with your new friends, share the highlights of the evening and plan your next gathering.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE?
Submit The Registration Form
- All information requested, helps me to match you with like-minded people and plan the event schedule for a smooth enjoyable Dine To Gather experience
- These details ensure a positive experience
Get Your Ticket
- After invitation, limited seats 'first come, first serve'
- Grab your partner, friend, colleague or get assigned to a surprise cooking partner
- Simply buy the ticket online and grab your place at the table
Get Connected (Whats App Group)
- approx. 1-2 days before the event
- Including the course you will prepare together with your cooking partner
- Including names, addresses and mobile phone numbers of participants
Sounds FUN? Sounds NEW? TRY IT!
Let's create memorable dining moments and lasting connections!
Please get in touch for any questions, I love to help you out.
Dine To Gather
Grab your partner, friend, colleague... or get assigned to a surprise cooking partner. You are the chef for only one course and for the other courses you can sit back and relax to enjoy the culinary highlights.
Dine a 3-course menu in the comfort of a private home. It's regaining that feeling of excitement learning peoples' backgrounds, hearing their stories and making personal connections.
Enjoy real conversations, delicious food and laughter's. Cook together, interact and socialise with many like-minded people, thus expanding your social (and professional) circle.